verfi

Pages - Menu

verfi

Tuesday 24 May 2016

Attitude Status for Whatsapp,facebook,messages



1.       People with status don't need status...

2.       Be the Best Version of yourself...

3.       I AM WHAT I AM...your approval isn't needed and it wasn't never asked! Sorry

4.       hate me? don't care? love me? love you too?think I'm a bitchy? fuck off?

5.       I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!

6.       I have a new theory in life...what other people think of me is truly none of my business!

7.       Love me ?? Great. Hate me ?? Even Better. Don't know me ?? Don't judge me !!

8.       i am what i am.. i will never try to be some one else.

9.       i don't have an attitude problem. You have a problem with my attitude : ) Don't like it get over it Lol

10.   Don't hate me, just get to know me first!

11.   My life, My rules My Attitude!!!

12.   Life without mistakes is like, education without books.

13.   They say "don't drink and drive". Well.... yesterday I was drinking a juice box while riding my tricycle. Yeah. I'm a badass.

14.   I'm pretty sure the whole "ladies first" thing was created by a guy just to check out ass.

15.   It is sad but truthful that some people simply grow old, but they never grow UP!

16.   I'm that ugly I asked myself out and I said no.

17.   I don't insult people , I just describe them

18.   Cool Status For Whatsapp :

19.   Always trying to cool my self

20.   People with status don't need status...

21.   Many a man owes his success to his first wife and his second wife to his success.

22.   Be a girl with a mind, a bitch with an attitude, and a lady with class.

23.   It's the good girls who keep diaries;the bad girls never have the time.I dint change, i just grew up. You should try it once ;)

24.   I dint change, i just grew up. You should try it once ;)

25.   "I don't insult people, I just describe them"

26.   People say me bad.....trust me i am the worst.

27.   My Attitude is my born gift and nobody take from me.

28.   Me.....myself...and I..!!

29.   Being glamorous Is not a crime.

30.   I don't have an Attitude.... just a Personality that you can't handle it.

31.   A positive attitude can really make dreams come true grin emoticon - it did for me.

32.   Sometimes you have to just move forward, and move on. No doubts, no questions and no looking back... Just move on.

33.   I'm sorry I mistook all our laughs, long nights, sweet texts & inside jokes as you caring. I'll think twice before wasting my time again.

34.   I Don't Care About Popularity. I Live In Reality. Based On Originality. Forget Looks. I Respect Personality

35.   I'm that ugly I asked myself out and I said no.

36.   Free your heart from any hatred. Free your mind from any worries. Live simply. Give more. Expect less.

37.   People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger...

38.   I never prove to be good enough.. For every one...! But I'm the best for them who understand me..:)

39.   I'm nobody's second option. better you either CHOOSE me, or you lose me... :/

40.   Don't make a girl fall for you if you have no intention of catching HER. :-)

41.   I'm not going to feel sorry for myself anymore. If you were stupid enough to walk away, I'll be smart enough to let you go.

42.   There is no market for YOUR EMOTIONS, so never advertise your FEELINGS just display YOUR ATTITUDE.,.

43.   Beauty is skin deep but attitude is to the bone

44.   I don't insult people, I just describe them

45.   I Am Not Special, I Am Just Limited Edition :P

46.   I hate when people look at my phone while I'm typing. It's not that I have something to hide... It's just none of their damn business :/

47.   Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life :P

48.   When Sum One Hates You for no reason.... Give them a reason :P :D

49.   "My attitude depends on the people in front of me...."

50.   My heart is stolen...can I check your bra...

51.   Two fundamentals of cool life – Walk like you are the king OR walk like you don't care,who is the king.

52.   Please don't get confused between my personality & my attitude My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are!"

53.   Smile in front of people who hate you... Ur happiness kills them..

54.   Someone Asked me what is UR attitude...... then i simply replied... "BEING SINGLE IS MY ATTITUDE..."

55.   I have a new theory in life...what other people think of me is truly none of my business!...

56.   People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday"..

57.   I wish I could record my dreams and watch them later...

58.   Attitude is like underwear Don't show it just wore it...!

59.   I don't have time to hate people,who hate me.because, I'm too busy in loving people who love me.

60.   M sorry did i give u d impression that i give a damn abt u???

61.   I am single because God is busy writing the best love story for me...Hey I found your nose, it was in my business again.

62.   Hey I found your nose, it was in my business again.

63.   Don't Copy My Style.

64.   Don't need to explain myself, I know I'm right.

65.   I hate when people look at my phone while I'm typing. It's not that I have something to hide... It's just none of their damn business :/

66.   If you are good at something, never do it for free :D

67.   If you love someone set them free. If they come back, set them on fire.. ;) :D

68.   Someone asked me what is UR attitude... then i simply replied "BEING SINGLE IS MY ATTITUDE..."

No comments:

Post a Comment